Michael D. Frederick
Senior Vice President of LNG Operations
Michael D. Frederick is vice president -- LNG Operations. He is responsible for operations at the Cove Point LNG facility ...
J. Corey Grindal
Vice President of Supply
J. Corey Grindal is vice president of supply at Cheniere Energy. Grindal joined Cheniere in 2013 and is responsible for ...
Glenn A. Carlson began his career with Port Freeport in 2012 as the Executive Port Director and Chief Executive Officer. ...
H. Javier Estrada Estrada
Analitica Energetica SC
From 1982 to 1995, Humberto Javier Estrada Estrada held management positions at the Research Institute Fridtjof Nansen and the Bedriftsøkonomisk ...
Senior Vice President
Kiewit Oil Energy Group
Dan Lumma is senior vice president of Kiewit Energy Group and Kiewit Oil, Gas & Chemical, both part of Kiewit ...
DOE uses a "Public Interest Standard" to determine if demand is expected to exceed domestic supplies over the term of ...
- Consider how many and which LNG export terminals will proceed.
- Discuss ultimately what will govern American export investment and determine volumes.
- Evaluate how rising construction demand may affect EPC costs. More
• ABB Inc.
• ABS Consulting
• Arctas Capital Group
• Baker Risk
• BG Group
• Bloomberg New Energy Finance
• Braemar Technical Services
• Cambridge Energy
• Charles River Associates
see full list of past participants
John Wellinghoff to Share Insight On the Future of LNG Exports for the United States and It's Impact On Fellow ...
Houston-based Cheniere Energy, Inc. (Cheniere) announced that its subsidiary, Corpus Christi Liquefaction, LLC (Corpus Christi Liquefaction), has entered into a ...
SPONSORS & ALLIANCE PARTNERS
George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston Texas
February 2-4, 2015
CONFERENCE AT A GLANCE
North American LNG Exports 2014 will present market trends, opportunities and challenges for LNG export developers from
- ALASKA TO MEXICO
- IMPORT TERMINAL EXPANSIONS TO GREENFIELD PROJECTS
- ONSHORE TO FLOATING DESIGNS
- QMAX CARRIERS TO ISOCONTAINERS
- DOMESTIC FUEL TO ASIAN EXPORT MARKETS
- POWER OFF THE GRID TO ONSITE POWER GENERATION
- DIRECT DRIVE TO ELECTRIC MOTORS
- JCC TO HENRY HUB